Join York RLA
- Free advertising of your property on propertyfinderyork.com This dedicated site is powered by York RLA exclusively for members, and is a free service to landlord and letting agent members
- Specialist York RLA member B&Q Tradepoint card offering unique discount
- Use of our York RLA logo for all your marketing materials
- York RLA Membership Card to access specialist trade discounts from Howdens, Topps Tiles, Grahams Plumbers Merchant, Johnstones Paint, Crown Decroating Centre.
- Free personal tax insurance covering investigation by The Inland Revenue
- Access to low cost and comprehensive buildings, contents, and property owners liability insurance
- Free Monthly presentations on topics of interest to landlords and investors
- Free Bi-monthly magazine called Residential Property Investor delivered to your door
- Affiliation to the Residential Landlords Association (RLA) giving you access to the following benefits: DepositGuard, RLA Mortgages, RLA Training & ELearning, Tenant Referencing, RLA EPC’s, Tenant Credit Checks, RLA Tax Centre, Landlord Vision, Rent & Legal Protection, Events & Presentations.
- Access to seminars & courses at subsidised rates
- Help and advice
- List of Recommended Trades & Services
- Low cost annual membership
Recognised Service Provider Benefits:
- Recognised Service Provider Logo for all your marketing materials
- Opportunities to do presentations on subjects current and topical
- Networking opportunities
- Email shots to members (must be educational/informative)
- Logo, description and link on our ‘Recognised Service Provider’ area of website.
- Your company logo, marketing brochures/business cards made available to our members at our monthly presentation evenings
- Social Media – York RLA will tweet your relevant news, and post it on Facebook
- Preferential booking and rates at York RLA landlord fairs (we organise these occasionally, say every 2 or 3 years)
Recognised Service Provider A ~ For Companies with up to 15 employees
- Up to 5 employees can attend presentations
Recognised Service Provider B ~ For Companies with 16 or more employees
- Up to 10 employees can attend presentations
Recognised Service Providers must offer our members a bespoke offer/discount. Members will present their York RLA membership card as proof of membership.
Cost Of Membership
The York RLA membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. 2019 rates are as follows:
New Members (Includes a one-off joining fee of £20)**
- Individual £90 (Discounted Direct Debit option £85)
- Joint £110 (Discounted Direct Debit option £105)
- Recognised Service Provider A £130 (Discounted Direct Debit option £120)
- Recognised Service Provider B £280 (Discounted Direct Debit option £270)
Please note: You will received a discount on your annual membership fee by selecting the reoccuring Direct Debit payment option.
Your renewal cost is as above less £20