Join York RLA
- Specialist York RLA member B&Q Tradepoint card offering unique discount
- Use of our York RLA logo for all your marketing materials
- York RLA Membership Card to access specialist trade discounts from Howdens, Topps Tiles, Grahams Plumbers Merchant, Johnstones Paint, Crown Decroating Centre.
- Free personal tax insurance covering investigation by The Inland Revenue
- Access to low cost and comprehensive buildings, contents, and property owners liability insurance
- Free Monthly presentations on topics of interest to landlords and investors
- Free Bi-monthly magazine called Residential Property Investor delivered to your door
- Affiliation to the Residential Landlords Association (RLA) giving you access to the following benefits: DepositGuard, RLA Mortgages, RLA Training & ELearning, Tenant Referencing, RLA EPC’s, Tenant Credit Checks, RLA Tax Centre, Landlord Vision, Rent & Legal Protection, Events & Presentations.
- Access to seminars & courses at subsidised rates
- Help and advice
- List of Recommended Trades & Services
- Low cost annual membership
Recognised Service Provider Benefits:
- Recognised Service Provider Logo for all your marketing materials
- Opportunities to do presentations on subjects current and topical
- Networking opportunities
- Email shots to members (must be educational/informative)
- Logo, description and link on our ‘Recognised Service Provider’ area of website.
- Your company logo, marketing brochures/business cards made available to our members at our monthly presentation evenings
- Social Media – York RLA will tweet your relevant news, and post it on Facebook
Recognised Service Provider A ~ For Companies with up to 15 employees
- Up to 5 employees can attend presentations
Recognised Service Provider B ~ For Companies with 16 or more employees
- Up to 10 employees can attend presentations
Members will present their York RLA membership card as proof of membership.
Cost Of Membership
York RLA Landlord membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December – 2019 rates are as follows:
- Landlord – Individual £90 (Discounted Direct Debit option £85)
- Landlord – Joint £110 (Discounted Direct Debit option £105)
Please note: Landlord membership fees will be reduced by 50% (via a refund) if the joining date is after 1st July 2019
Recognised Service Provider membership runs annually from the date joined
- Recognised Service Provider A – £125 (Discounted Direct Debit option £120)
- Recognised Service Provider B – £280 (Discounted Direct Debit option £270)
New Landlord & RSP membership includes a one-off joining fee of £20**
Your renewal cost is as above less £20
Please note: You will received a discount on annual membership fees by selecting the reoccuring Direct Debit payment option.